Spectators are in for a treat!
Bring your family and friends along to the race. We have loads of fun activities planned for them across the weekend!
- IRONFAN spectator zones on the run course with dress-ups, music and fun
- A spectator boat travelling across the lake to take you to the run course turnaround
- IRONKIDS 1.5km run on Saturday – ages 6-14 years
- Arts and craft – draw your loved one a cool supporter sign!
- Lots of food and drink for sale
- Beautiful beach for kids to swim and play
- Band playing great tunes all weekend
- Partner hotels have great pools to keep the kids entertained
IRONFAN SPECTATOR ZONE LOCATION MAP
Be sure to make your way to each of three IRONFAN spectator zones to cheer on your loved ones. There will be music, dress-ups and enthusiastic volunteers to cheer with.